We are heading home after a short trip to celebrate the life of my grandfather. These past couple days were paired with sooo many emotions filled with laughter and tears. These were my top 5 oils. Can you tell I LōVE the Touch oils??
Read more for some great ways to use and some educational bits.
Why I used....
💧Frankincense Touch-To heal a few things.
1. We had a lot of physical aches and pains in the family like knee and neck pain, stiffness and inflammation. We love having the powerful relief of Frankincense. Using the Touch makes it easily accessible to use topically.
✅It can be useful in helping prevent the breakdown of the cartilage tissue and has been shown to significantly reduce levels of dangerous and painful inflammation, making it a natural treatment option for pain-related conditions that affect the muscles, joints and tendons. (Applied on site of pain)
2. We had some emotional pain too. ✅Frankincense Emotional Benefits. Because of its emotional and spiritual affect, the high vibrational aroma of frankincense essential oil is commonly used in prayer and meditation, helping a person drop out of their mind and move into presence with their spirit. (Applied behind ears and wrists)
3. I actually wanted to use Vetiver for sleep on Brin but Frankincense worked so great the night before I stuck with it. It helped calm her almost immediately.
✅Frankincense essential oil is useful in lowering levels of anxiety or chronic stress that can keep you up at night. It has a calming, grounding scent that can naturally help you to fall asleep.
(Applied to to feet and spine.)
💧On Guard Touch-Protecting against germs and Daddy had a scratchy throat. 🤦♀️
1. We had a few family members under the weather so we wanted to be sure we were protecting our immune system.
✅Clinical studies have proved that Clove is the highest on the orax scale, meaning its one of the most powerful antiviral oils out there. Aiding in protecting you from contracting viruses. (Applied on neck and spine)
Of course with family gathering comes all sorts of food. I’m doing no sugar or carbs right now and have been for about 3 weeks. Although I did not stray on treats, I decided a spoonful of peanut butter would be ok. Umm no. My belly was not happy! (Applied on belly area clockwise)
✅Internal use of DigestZen is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.* ... Diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. ... Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed ..
💧Cheer- As you can imagine. We needed a little cheer.
✅Promotes feelings of optimism, cheerfulness, and happiness
Counteracts negative emotions of feeling down, blue, or low. (Applied to wrists)
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Star Anise Fruit/Seed, Lemon Myrtle Leaf, Nutmeg Kernel, Vanilla Bean Extract, Ginger Rhizome, Cinnamon Bark, Zdravetz Herb.
💧Peppermint-I love this roller. Use it for everything!
1. Car sick-Roll on the back of neck and ears.
2. Sluggish-Roll on neck and wrists for a pick me up.
3. Neck tension. After Frankincense roll on neck.
4. Sinus pressure- (Crying gives me sinus intense pressure) Rollon cheekbones.
✅ doTERRA Peppermint Touch contains Peppermint essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil to provide a multitude of benefits. Its minty, fresh scent can be used aromatically and topically throughout the day to uplift mood and promote a sense of focus. Peppermint essential oil is known to lessen feelings of tension when applied to the temples or the back of the neck. doTERRA Peppermint Touch can be applied to these areas and anywhere on the body to provide a cooling massage or to naturally deter insects.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly